Vinyl plank flooring is the perfect option for the higher traffic and activity properties that you manage. This is a perfect alternative to laminate flooring because it offers more durability, water resistance, is versatile, and still looks beautiful. Vinyl planks are great in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, and anywhere that will have more moisture. Many property managers we’ve worked with love it so much that we keep a wide variety in stock in order to limit the turnaround time when they request an installation from us.
Vinyl Plank Installation
Just like any other floors we install, our qualified technicians will remove the old floor and assess your sub floor for imperfections. The beauty of vinyl flooring is that even if your property’s floor is uneven, it will still sit flush with the floor, making it one of the top choices for property managers.
Once we’re ready to install a floor, all we need is access to your property. We will strip the old flooring, assess the sub floor and install your new and beautiful vinyl planks.
We will communicate with you and your tenant when we will arrive for the job and when it will be finished. Too provide you with quicker service, we do require that any furniture or belongings are moved out of the necessary areas before arriving for the job.
After Vinyl Plank Installation
To protect the investment in your properties, once the vinyl planks have been installed it’s important to inform your tenant of what they should and shouldn’t do so that the flooring lasts longer.
- Though vinyl planks are water resistant, spills should be cleaned up as soon as possible.
- Use a doormat to limit dirt and grime being tracked onto the floor.
- Use floor protectors for furniture to prevent damaging the floor
- Sweep and dust often to prevent scratching
- Wash floors with a neutral floor cleaner that isn’t too harsh
- Don’t use a wax polish.
- Don’t use an abrasive detergent.
- Don’t use an abrasive scrubbing tool as it will scratch the floor.
- Don’t use a beater bar when vacuuming as it can damage the surface.
- Do not soak your vinyl planks when cleaning. Use a moderate amount of water.
In-Stock Inventory of Vinyl Planks
Due to the extreme durability and popularity of vinyl flooring for the property management companies we’ve worked with, we always keep a wide variety of styles in stock to provide you and your tenant with a quicker installation.